HIGH WYCOMBE, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE. January 17th, 2024 - IMO, the world’s largest car wash company, announces the openings of six locations in Genk and Beringen, Belgium; Ostrava, Czech Republic; Miskolc, Hungary; Warilla, Australia; and Perth Airport, Australia, in December 2023.
IMO is an innovation leader in the conveyor car wash industry. The new locations feature:
· Wheel scrubbing technology and foaming alloy spa option
· Foam application, helping to remove more paint contaminants
· Soft brushing technique which utilizes polymers to enhance the shine of the paintwork
· Door sill technology to ensure the lower half of the car is given attention
· Drying technology using a new smart nozzle with an air speed of 155mph
· Soft towelling drying strips to finish the dry, and polish options to give a showroom finish
· Contactless payment vacuums and jet washes
· Contactless payment air and water
These sites have also launched IMO Ceramic XTR, a first for IMO in these international markets.
“Developed for people who love their cars, Ceramic XTR has been carefully created using the latest surface technology and innovative ingredients which, in conjunction with our handmade, soft foam brushes, combine to provide a showroom shine and surface protection that lasts,” said Tracy Gehlan, president, IMO.
Gehlan added: “Ceramic XTR from IMO is the most durable paint protection car wash we have ever released. Throughout its development, our experts have continuously refined the formulation to produce an extreme ceramic coating with a deep gloss like finish.”