Las Vegas, NV. - Digibee
, the leading low-code integration platform recently announced its participation in Money 20/20
, the global stage where stories unfold and the future is told about how the payments, banking, fintech, and financial service community will unite to create new and disruptive ways to move, manage, spend, and borrow money.
“We are excited to showcase our modern integration architecture to enable new business opportunities for financial services,” said Ken Arredondo, Chief Revenue Officer at Digibee. “Faced with a constantly changing technological scenario, in order to keep up with the integration demands of the market and organizations, it is necessary to adopt a modern integration architecture that makes processes more agile, flexible and prepares companies for constant changes”.
Come by the Digibee Booth #2130 to learn more about common use cases including:
- MIPS Reduction: Unleashing the value of the long tail of the IT backlog
- Open Banking: Ecosystem connections
- Cash Management: Processes automation
- Composable Bank: Composable solutions
- Credit Ecosystem: Ecosystem connections
- Insurance Policy Services Hub: Ecosystem connections
- APIs for Asset Registration: Ecosystem connections and Application Modernization
- Cloud Data Warehouse Migration
- Core Cloud Product Transformation
- App Registration: Authentication engine automation
- Account to Account Payment: Composable banking solutions
Digibee developed their hybrid integration platform to quickly connect enterprises to the digital world using Kubernetes and low-code. Their innovative and flexible platform solves the integration challenge faster and more efficiently than any other integration approach in the market. Their holistic and agile approach to integration allows enterprises to accelerate decision making, enhance customer experience and achieve greater business outcomes in a fast and scalable way without a major investment. Digibee has offices in São Paulo, Brazil; Sunrise, Florida and Denver, Colorado.